Factory Packer Job Profile and Description
The job profile of a ‘Factory Packer’ involves packing products in a factory. They have to pack the finished products with machines or manually for the commercial distribution in the market. Factory packers are required in all types of industries.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Taking care of the whole packing process, both manual and machine related tasks
- Covering and packing the ready products
- Ensuring that the packed products are moved to the logistics department for the commercial distribution.
- Taking care of all the packaging materials
- Maintaining inventory for the packed products.
Skills and Specifications –
- Should be fit and healthy to work for long hours.
- Should be ready to work in shifts.
- Should have the basic computer skills data entry work
Education and Qualifications –
Factory packers are required to have a high school diploma.
Popular Job Description Search:
- factory packer job description
- packer duties and responsibilities
- packer job description
- Factory Packer Job Descriptions
- MIAMI FLORIDA WAREHOUSE WORKER PICKER/PACKAGING JOB APPLICATION JOBALERTS
- food packer roles and responsibilities
- packer responsibilities
Filed in: Manufacturing Job Description