Factory Worker Job Profile and Description
A Factory worker is a person who works in a factory like automobile factory, food processing factory, textile and factory, etc-etc. They have to perform different kinds of work according to their assigned duties in a factory.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Putting raw resources in place to determine, mix, and process raw materials.
- Operating the production machines
- Controlling the mechanical process and temperature for creating products.
- Checking the product quality and noting down the results during the production process.
- Operating and maintaining production machines, examining and packing the final product.
- Keeping the production area clean and sterilized
- Dying or bleaching materials, pressing, stretching or waterproofing materials.
- Mixing and cooking the ingredients for making products,
- Watching products during the maturity time and taking samples
- Cutting out the parts, stitching, and pasting the pieces together for different products.
Skills and Responsibilities -
- Should be familiar with the operations of a factory
- Should have knowledge about health and safety regulations.
- Should be able to understand quality control methods.
- Should be able to use different machines and practical skills.
- Should have good communication skills
- Should be careful, patient, responsible, quick and alert.
Education and Qualifications -
- A degree in any field – dairy science, technology, textile, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Secondary level education in Mathematics and English.
Popular Job Description Search:
- factory worker job description
- job description of factory worker
- duties and responsibilities of factory worker
- job description factory worker
- job description for factory worker
- sample of job description of factory worker
- factory worker duties and responsibilities
- food factory worker job description
- job description of a factory worker
- duties and responsibilities of a factory worker
Filed in: Manufacturing Job Description