Quality Control Job Profile and Description
The job profile of job of a ‘Quality Control Officer’ involves sampling, assessing and verifying that products in an organization meet the set quality standards like ISO (International Standards Organization) and ANSI (American National Standards Institute). They take care of both the legal compliance and customer expectations. A quality control officer has to develop and organize special activities, and they plan to meet and maintain quality standards of manufactured products. They document the product assessment results and provide intelligent suggestions to achieve the best quality products. Further, one may have specialization in areas like product design, inventory control, research and expansion or purchase.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Assessing the product specifications and testing them with customer requirements.
- Setting objectives for quality assurance compliance for achieving the targets.
- Planning & implementing performance improvement and quality assurance programs
- Ensuring product compliance with legal and quality standards
- Guiding production staff about the quality measures
- Understanding, assessing, and performing the tests and procedures, and investigating the product modifications.
- Overseeing technical staff to perform tests.
- Observing staff performance by collecting significant information and preparing reports.
- Determining quality related training requirements and providing training.
- Ensuring a safe and healthy work environment
- Preparing administration and technical systems reports.
- Preparing report about the progress and requirements to the management.
- Managing the staff schedules and requirements.
Skills and Specifications -
- Must be able to motivate and influence workers
- Well-organized, and have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Should have good interpersonal and, communication skills.
- Should have good coordination skills
- Good statistical and numerical ability.
Education and Qualifications -
- A Bachelor’s degree with processing and manufacturing as a subject from an accredited institution.
- Degree in business, management, food science or technology.
Popular Job Description Search:
- quality control job description
- Manufacturing Quality Control Job Description
- qc job description sample
- quality control job description manufacturing
- Quality Control job descriptions
- Quality Control Duties
- quality control description
- quality controller job description
- quality supervisor job description sample
- Quality Control Job Description Food
Filed in: Manufacturing Job Description