Small Plane Manufacturer Job Description and Profile
A small aircraft is an aircraft that weighs less than 12,500 pounds. These kinds of places are used as private planes. A small place manufacturer specializes in building a particular part of the small plane like the engine or, a component of the engine. Many manufacturers are involved in assembling of the small aircraft parts only. Then, also there are testers and inspectors that perform the examination of functioning of the parts. They are also responsible for performing repair and maintenance. This job is very strenuous, and involves repetitive tasks and lifting heavy objects.
Small Plane Manufacturer Duties and Responsibilities -
- Being responsible for manufacturing small planes with complete technical know how
- Being responsible for assembling small parts of plane.
- Being responsible for repair and maintenance of the plane
- Being responsible for maintenance of communication and navigation system of plane
- Being responsible for production, operation and maintenance of the plane
Small Plane Manufacturer Education, Training and Qualifications -
It requires a degree in Aerospace Engineering, however many companies hire post secondary candidates and, provide on-job training. You need to update yourself regularly about the technological developments in this industry.
Small Plane Manufacturer Skills and Specifications -
- Should have thorough knowledge about aerospace engineering
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Should have the knowledge of standard operating procedures and follow the guidelines strictly
- Should be a team player
- Should have a sharp eye for details
- Should be high energetic, and ready to lift heavy objects
- Should have a good eye sight
- Should have be in good physical and mental health
- Should know and follow the safety measures to avoid injuries at work
Small Plane Manufacturer Salary/Wage -
The average salary of a small plane manufacturer ranges from $28,000 to $50,000 annually.
Filed in: Manufacturing Job Description