VP Manufacturing Job Profile and Description
‘VP Manufacturing’, the position of the ‘Vice President – Manufacturing’ is a very important and responsible job position in any company. This position carries a lot of responsibilities of the manufacturing department. The VP-Manufacturing is responsible for everything happening in the manufacturing department. This position is relatively found in large corporations and very less often in small sized companies. It requires handling many activities, from the development of supply chain strategy to maintaining enterprise goals.
VP Manufacturing Duties and Responsibilities -
- Has the complete responsibility of the manufacturing department
- Developing supply chain strategy and, meeting company strategy, performance objectives and customer expectations
- Ensuring deliver of core supply chain metrics regarding cost and service
- Minimizing company risks and, maintaining conformity for safe and healthy work environment
- Maintaining the quality of the product without crossing the production budget
VP Manufacturing Skills and Specifications -
- Must have thorough knowledge about the manufacturing department
- Must have excellent business operations, and financial skills
- Knowledgeable about the current market trends
- Excellent planning and organization skills
- Excellent administration skills
VP Manufacturing Education and Qualification
- A Masters degree in Engineering degree and Business Administration.
- Should have work experience in the manufacturing sector to
VP Manufacturing Job Salary
- You are going to get a very good salary in this particular job.
- The salary range is $4000-$10,000.
Popular Job Description Search:
- vice president of manufacturing job description
- vp of manufacturing job description
- vp manufacturing job description
- vice president manufacturing job description
- VP of Manufacturng job description sample
- Job Description VP of Manufacturing
- job description vp manufacturing
- vp of production job description
- vp of manufacturing skills
- vp of manufacturing operationscustomer job description and duties
Filed in: Manufacturing Job Description