Advertising Coordinator Job Profile and Description
An Advertising Coordinator handles various activities related to advertising in an advertising agency. One needs to organize the publicity for both print and electronic media. They manage the schedules of the ads campaigns to meet the client satisfaction. It involves conducting research on the market needs and then working closely with the advertising team. They work with many people and coordinate various activities.
Advertising Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities -
- Working in coordination with various people related to advertising campaigns
- Selling print & electronic advertisements to the publishers.
- Coordinating outdoor ads shoots
- Promoting the advertising services
- Providing support to the team
- Submitting post-production reports to the management
- Conducting research on market demands and trends
- Handling advertising schedules
- Coordinating team meetings
- Collecting payment for services
Advertising Coordinator Skills and Specifications -
- Must have a creative bent of mind
- Must be able to take decisions quickly
- Must be able to mange time efficiently & productively
- Should have good secretarial skills
- Should be self-motivated and multi-tasking
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills.
Advertising Coordinator Education and Qualifications -
- A Bachelor’s degree in courses like media, advertising, public relations, or communications etc. from a reputed institution.
- Internship training is a plus
Advertising Coordinator Salary -
The average annual salary for this position is around $42,384.
Popular Job Description Search:
- advertising coordinator job description
- advertising agency coordinator job spec template
- advertising co-ordinator job description in an ad agency
- advertising coordinator duties
- advertising coordinator job description examples
- advertising coordinator officer job description
- hotel job advertisement sample
- job responsiblities for advertising coordiantor for construction
- sample job discription of a co odinator in horticulture