Marketing Intern Job Profile and Description
The job of a Marketing Intern requires a person to have the knowledge about the basic marketing practices and getting experience about marketing features in the organization. The profile of a Marketing Intern is a short-term position and, often it is not paid.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Learn and understand as much as one can about marketing strategies and methods practiced in an organization.
- He has to execute certain management features of the company as well in assistance of the promotion and advertising divisions.
- He may have to help in putting together revenue, create photocopies, response and create calling and get ready promotion offer.
- He may have to include himself in disseminating ads to end clients.
- He has to take care of the communication of the promotion and advertising divisions.
- He has to take part in item planning, item releases and competition research, if required.
- He has to create and get ready reviews to the immediate supervisor.
- Should have excellent written and oral interaction abilities as well as social skills
- Should be willing to perform under supervisory assistance.
- should be open to learn more and more during the internship
- Should have a focused and structured mind-set to perform well
- Should be willing to perform under stress.
- Should be willing to work overtime when required.
Skills and Specifications -
Education and Qualifications -
The required educational qualifications for this position varies from company to company.
Popular Job Description Search:
- Marketing Intern Job Description Samples
- marketing intern job description
- advertising intern job description
- Sample Marketing Intern Job Description
- sample job description marketing intern
- retail marketing intern job description
- marketing internship job description sample
- marketing intern job description in manufacturing
- marketing intern job description healthcare
- marketing intern job description construction