Merchandise Buyer Profile and Description
Merchandise Buyer works with manufacturers and facilitates the sales of the products. This position needs excellent business and sales skills to boost revenue for the business.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Assessing customer buying trends, market styles and products etc.
- Negotiating with providers for the best deals and prices.
- Ensuring maximum sales orders through all possible marketing efforts
- Proper storage and storing of the shop stocks.
- Supervising the activitites of the staff and, assigning them their dutites
- Making custoemr purchase reviews and assessing sale styles in the shop.
- Coordinating using the services of other divisions of the shop.
- Tying up with transporters for the purchase of products and supplies.
Skills and Specifications -
- Knowledge of all legal certification procedures for getting goods and resources for the store.
- Should possess excellent interaction capabilities written as well as spoken.
- Should have the ability of leading a team, keeping them inspired and conference all necessary work output deadlines.
- Should have excellent personal effective time management planning and abilities.
Education and Qualifications -
- A Bachelors or an Associate’s degree or diploma in the field of retailing, merchandising, sales and marketing from an accredited institution.
Filed in: Marketing Job Description