Sales and Marketing Manager Job Profile and Description
The main task of a Sales and Marketing executive is to develop a promotional strategy to sell the products and services of the organization and make them available for the third parties.
Sales and Marketing Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- To contact the dealers and distributors to achieve sales targets and goals.
- Keeping a track of sales and progress statistics to assess the sales targets.
- Finding the prospective sales areas in the marketplace to increase sales opportunities.
- Providing training to new staff in the department.
- Gathering and maintaining customer feedbacks and providing the data to the distributors.
- Assessing the performance of sales team and conducting appraisals accordingly.
- Maintaining good relationship with distributors and dealers.
- Helping other departments of the organization which may include marketing department and product development department.
- Locating the most appropriate department for any new product or service launched by the organization.
- Evaluating the progress of leads to meet sales targets.
- Finding new promotional opportunities to increase product sales.
- Identifying and gathering the information about competitors of the company.
- Sales team and distribution chain management.
- Conducting various corporate events, meetings and conferences on a regular interval.
- Resolving any client or customer issues in a precise manner.
Sales and Marketing Manager Skills and Specifications
- He must possess good sales skills.
- He must have problem-solving skills.
- Should be well aware of practical applications of marketing strategies.
- Must be able to handle distributors and dealers requirements.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Should be able to present him in an effective manner.
- Highly desirable who can motivate himself and his team members.
- Can manage with frequent travelling.
- Good management and execution skills.
Sales and Marketing Manager Education and Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Management
- A Diploma or Degree in Sales and Marketing from a reputed institute.
Sales and Marketing Manager Salary
- The salary of a Sales and Marketing Manager highly depends upon his experience, qualifications and skills.
- The basic salary may range from $4000-$10000.