Tariff Director Job Profile and Description
The job profile of a Tariff Director involves providing authority for a team of costs supervisors each allocated to develop the daily tariff activities for particular brands or products to ensure combined marketability and earnings of the business’s item collection. The position manages the development of costs components and systems of its products across geographical location so that sales supervisors maintain competitive roles..
Tariff Director Duties and Responsibilities -
- Applying marketing costs strategies to support the goals to reach a balance between focus on earnings and rate puncture difficulties.
- Oversee the research on cost flexibility and penetration
- Oversee a team of costs supervisors allocated to the various manufacturers to ensure they perform their responsibilities and obligations as predicted.
- Provide final testing interview for candidates to the department’s control and staff.
- Provide regular up-dates to mature control on contract price motions and up-dates for its various manufacturers and industry locations.
Tariff Director Skills and Specifications -
· Must have a thorough knowing of market costs features and cost bookkeeping principles to ensure balance between market price sensitiveness and profitability objectives.
· Must have amazing business, handling and authority capabilities
· Must have excellent interaction and social skills
Tariff Director Education and Qualifications -
- A bachelor’s degree in accountancy, finance, or business administration is basic and an MBA is preferred
- Work experience of 12-15 years in marketing and pricing experience is desirable
Tariff Director Salary -
The average annual salary for this position is $67,200.