VP – Marketing & Sales Job Profile and Description
The VP –Marketing & Sales reports to the COO of a company – they provide the departmental practical leadership to a team of product and brand managers, advertising and special offers administrators, researching the market and client interaction leads as well as costs administrators and promotion systems leads. They execute the short and long term marketing plans and programs as approved by the senior executive committees and is the final arbiter in any marketing and sales issue.
VP – Marketing & Sales Duties and Responsibilities -
Verifying to the COO of a large company, the VP-Marketing & Income provides the store effective power to a group of product and company managers, promotion and special deals staff, studying the market and customer connections brings as well as costs staff and marketing systems brings. He or she finishes the long and short long lasting marketing plans and programs as approved by the older professional committees and is one more arbiter in any marketing and issue..
VP – Marketing & Sales Skills and Specifications
- Must have the executive ability to implement policies and board directives.
- Must have a well-rounded strategic grasp of the company’s product portfolio and the target market dynamics
- Must have excellent organizational, managerial, administrative and leadership skills.
- Must have excellent communication, social and interpersonal skills
VP – Marketing & Sales Education and Qualifications
- A Master’s degree in business management or administration is the minimum requirement and,
- At least 18-22 years of experience in marketing and sales with the last 5 years in a managerial position is required
VP – Marketing & Sales Salary -
The annual salary of a VP-Marketing and Sales various from company to company, however, the average is $97,000 per annum.