Back Office Trainee Job Description
A Back Office Trainee is imparted with the training about all the job actions involved in the back-office department. A back-office trainee has to provide assistance for management relevant works, specialized back-end support solutions, helping in the actions of the HR divisions, security relevant solutions and other non-core solutions. A trainee must also perform under the administrator, and work with fellow staff of the organization. One is expected to perform with full commitment and involvement.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Assiting supervisors and other back-office staff for managing various works
- Providing specialized and trouble shooting solutions.
- Recording the fiscal reports and keeping them for the future communication.
- Dealing with the preparations for events, workplace features and other important events.
- Working along with the hr office in handling the selecting of new workers remember the company development and performing.
- Monitoring the significant of workers and assisting them in offering all kinds of support solutions.
- Preparing the overall performance review of workers based on the statement and tracking, for determining on their evaluation and enhancement strategies.
- Arranging services, enhancement programs for the workers to develop their specialized as well as non-technical skills.
- Coordinating the perform activities and features of each between and perform to identify collaboration between divisions.
- Managing the time for classes and services of the customers with the workers and top-level authorities of the company such as management.
Skills and Specifications -
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Must be able to work in coordination with other staff
- Excellent decision-making skills
- Good knowledge of basic computers
- Good learning abilities
Education and Qualifications -
- A Bachelors degree in any subject with a zeal to learn.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Office Job Description