Chief credit officer job description and profile
The job of a Chief Credit Officer is to manage the credit transactions of a bank or a financial institution. They have to handle the loans – mortgage loans, personal loans, house loans, auto loans and business loans.
Chief credit officer duties and responsibilities -
- Formulating procedures for all the loan functions of the company
- Sanctioning and checking discrepancies with the primary credit score officer
- Participates in all loan sanctioning procedures of the company
- Supervises employees in the organization and analyzes their performance
- Ensures that the loaning guidelines of the lender are in compliance to government laws
- Examining the payback of the loans from the borrowers and, their per month installments
Chief credit officer skills and specifications -
- Complete knowledge about banking and money lending strategies
- Comprehensive knowledge of the terms and conditions for the federal lending laws
- Must be able to assess the conditions for loan approval and ensuring that the debtor is capable of paying it back
- Excellent knowledge about finance management
- Must be a good planner for formulating money lending schemes for the company
- Excellent leadership qualities and strong analytical skills
Chief credit officer education and qualifications -
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Economics and Business Management is the minimum requirement.
- It requires years of experience in the banking and financial sector to apply for this position.
Chief credit officer salary -
This job pays very high – the average $96,312 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
- chief credit officer job description
- chief credit officer duties
- Chief Credit Officer Responsibilities
- job descriptions for chief loan officer
Filed in: Office Job Description