Child Support Investigating Officer Job Description and Profile
The job profile of a Child Supportive Investing Officer is to perform research related to the organization or non-payment of child support. They assist various procedures in child support cases and functions other responsibilities as required. They report the assignments they work on to the Child Support manager.
Duties and Specifications -
- Performs office and field research on the lifestyle of non-custodial mother and father and chases their location as well as their prospective resources with the use of a number of means such as skiptracing and directories, credit agencies, criminal details and financial details.
- Conducts phone and personal interview with mother and father, both custodial and non-custodial, their current and past employers, friends, family members, associates and other prospective witnesses to confirm details regarding the child’s responsibilities.
- Serves subpoenas and municipal documents in connection with situations on kid support; makes municipal documents and affidavits; reviews all details connected with your kids to attorneys and police officers; and testifies regarding activities done in finding persons regarding their your kids responsibilities.
- Takes appropriate activities such as making calls and writing correspondences related to the collection of transaction non-sufficient assessments received by the company as transaction for kid support; keeps and preserves details of situations for research.
- Assigned to other responsibilities in your kids situations as required.
Skills and Specifications -
- Ability to understand and utilize state, federal and local rules regarding the court order enforcement on child support
- Be able to read, understand and translate rules.
- Must perform effective types of interview.
- Be able to connect specialized information to those with a range of social, academic and economical skills.
- Evaluate various situations and utilize the appropriate action.
- Able to find and locate losing resources and individuals.
- Must understand about the use of economical devices.
Education and Qualifications -
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- Work experience of two years related to child support work.
Filed in: Office Job Description