Crime Analyst Job Description and Profile
The job of a Crime Analyst involves gathering, categorizing and assessing account as well as precise data that concerns past and present legal actions. He is also involved in preparing and distributing suggestions and reports that concerns current legal actions to sworn staff to increase patrol implementation efficiency, performance in criminal activity avoidance and successful uneasiness of suspects.
Duties and Specifications -
- Conducts effective research and legal activity research to properly recognize legal activity styles and styles.
- Analyzes long-term legal activity patterns with the use of probability studies and complex studies like connection, unique samplings and regression research.
- Develops, examines and tests various practices.
- Develops sufferer as well as suppose information.
- Forecasts approaching legal activities.
- Assists all concerned employees in planning the resource implementation for withdrawal and prevention of legal activity.
- Makes demonstrations to inform researchers, deputies, commanders and researchers of prospective or current legal sequence, styles and styles as well as sufferer and suppose information.
- Conducts studies of strategic offenses by the recognition of hot spots and current legal activity sequence..
Skills and Specifications -
- Able to apply sensible principles to determine various issues, be able to create and test theoretical statements and gather information to recognize fact and draw results.
- Must be able to gather and evaluate precise and story information.
- Analyze prospective and current issues, come up with a number of strategies, and come up with practical recommendations.
- Able to utilize general as well as special computer applications.
- Must be able to prepare strategic and strategic action anticipates.
- Develop and recognize suppose and sufferer information.
- Able to recognize legal activity styles, sequence and styles.
- Must recognize enlightening work relationships with staff, co-workers and representative of related agencies and organizations.
Education and Qualifications -
- A Bachelor’s degree in mathematics or behavioral science course, with 2 years of investigative experience in any law enforcement entity.
- Should have a certificate in crime and intelligence analyses.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Office Job Description