Front Office Trainee Job Description
The Front office is a very responsible job. It entails important functioning of an organization. The front office trainee is given on-the-job training in respect with the front office duties and activities. They are required to welcome visitors and handle their queries with a friendly and pleasant approach. They answer phone calls, receive mails and forward them to the concerned people. They have to perform many other various activities.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Getting trained on all front office functions
- Attending visitors, and handling their queries
- Attending phone calls, and forwarding them to the concerned people
- Receiving couriers and forwarding them to the addressed people
- Maintaining the visitors’ record
- Allotting the sessions and appointment time with the authorities to the clients
- Managing all the necessary preparations for important events and conventions.
- Checking and replying to emails
- Coordinate and maintain inter-communication between various departments
- Arranging transport for the workers of the company.
- Focusing on providing customer-oriented services and fulfillment.
Skills and Specifications -
- Good personal and professional abilities needed.
- Enchanting individuality.
- Ability to perform in collaboration with individuals.
- Should have and mathematics abilities.
- Basic computer understanding
- Flexibility to perform in all situations
- Strong communicational and composing skills.
Education and Qualifications -
- A Bachelor’s degree is required for this position.
Popular Job Description Search:
- front office trainee job description
- front office management trainee job description
- office trainee job description
- duties of a trainee front desk clerk
- sample Job Description Assistant Trainee
- job discription of front office trainee manager
- job description of front office trainee manager
- front office tranee job responsibility
- Duties of front office trainee
- what kind of duties for trainee in front office
Filed in: Office Job Description