Office Assistant Job Profile and Description:
The Office Assistant job profile carries different obligations according to the type of industry in which the company specializes in. They have to assist their supervisors by performing basic obligations like answering phone calls and emails, selecting new applicants, making plans, managing courier service, making photo copies and doing other tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Performs the general office duties – attend visitors and direct them to the appropriate divisions, response calling, path calling, or take messages
- Take down and write out information of any meetings
- Assist employees with control responsibilities as required
- Organize meeting calling and routine meetings
- Perform research, make reports and manage information requests
- Supervise information source control to ensure everything is updated
- Keep record of transportation and telephone expenses
- Supervise lower-level office staff
- Controls and preserves executives’ daily activities.
Skills and Specifications -
- Must have excellent interaction abilities, both written and oral
- Should be diligent and work under pressure
Education and Qualifications -
There are no specific degrees required for this job, however a Bachelor’s degree is recommended.