Office Boy Job Description
The Office Boy job carrier various office job obligations – this is an entry level position. They have to offer water, tea and drinks to the visitors and staff, manage files and documents, and provide them to the staff when asked.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Disseminating details through phone, fax and e-mail.
- Organizing and keeping files and handling projects.
- Answering and forwarding phone call, and taking messages.
- Providing details to phone callers, and office visitors
- Monitoring the use of devices and supplies within the workplace.
- Dealing with inquiries or needs from the visitors and workers.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repair of devices for the workplace.
- Assisting management personnel in wide variety of workplace responsibilities.
- Collecting and distributing couriers or packages among workers and starting and searching messages.
- Delivering facsimiles and sending them, and doing any related search projects.
- Updating consultation schedules, creating travel deals, doing word handling, basic accounting, and handling.
- Training new personnel regarding the workplace office responsibilities, when needed.
- Helping the associate, staff, or other management staff in doing their responsibilities.
- Training other co-workers in workplace to perform work well by utilizing computer applications and sustain efficiency of the workplace methods and procedures.
- Cooperating with workplace personnel to maintain proper connections and a friendly environment within the office.
Skills and Specifications
- Knowledge of office and management techniques.
- Knowledge of customer service methods and concepts.
- Good interaction abilities and professional personal display.
- Should be sincere, sincere, and trustworthy.
Education and Qualifications
- High school diploma with basic office skills.
- Experience in administrative or clerical activities is an added advantage.