Office Clerk Job Description
This job require performing general office responsibilities, which include responding to client’s reports, entering information in the database, responding to phone calls and messages, updating files and records, etc.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Maintaining privacy of information and papers of the organization or company.
- Performing primary office duties like responding & forwarding the telephone calls
- Handling important info, recording and storing them for the appropriate use of accounting department.
- Operating fax devices, photocopiers, or other devices
- Copying manuscripts, information, letters, or other company related materials on photocopying devices.
- Maintaining workplace devices like computers, photocopying devices and fax devices, and being responsible for their operation.
- Making supply orders and, responding to queries on departmental functions and services.
- Helping for preparing budgeting requests and accounts for the company.
- Directing and managing tasks handled by other lower-level individual.
- Guiding other employees to perform various activities
- Sorting checks, keeping paycheck information, getting stock of devices for your workplace, and opening information.
- Cooperating with co-workers in order to maintain a healthy and friendly environment as well as appropriate interaction within the workplace.
- Maintaining financial information, setting up excel spreadsheets, confirming precise reports for completeness and accuracy.
- Handling and adjusting client complaints and working with other companies.
Skills and Specifications -
- Strong interaction, systematic and communication abilities.
- Must have pleasant and enchanting personality.
- Must have client support relation and control abilities.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Ability to work in collaboration with people.
Education and Qualifications -
- A High school diploma from an accredited institution.
- Work experience in the field of office administration is a plus
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Office Job Description