Office Job Description
Today, there are different kinds of job openings in different offices – they all need timely and effectual administrative and office support to operate expeditiously. The Office personnel are required to perform basic administrative and clerical duties to increase the overall productivity and efficiency of the organization. There are various positions under this category and so, the duties and responsibilities depend on a particular position.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Attends visitors, and provides them information
- Attend & forward phone calls, and take messages for people not in the office
- Perform duties like photocopying, scanning and faxing documents
- Handing courier and other vendors services to run office smoothly
- Keeping records of all the visitors and maintain record for various types of information
- Managing security solutions, assisting HR department and general office assistance solutions.
Skills and Specifications -
- Knowledge of bookkeeping, management and data management techniques and methods.
- Understanding of office techniques and methods.
- Basic computer operating knowledge
- Good interaction abilities and professional personal presentation.
- Good thinking and risk recognition abilities.
- Discretion, excellent decision ability, convenient and flexible professional.
Education and Qualifications -
- A High school diploma or general education degree from an accredited institution.
Popular Job Description Search:
- office boy job description sample
- job desk office boy
- job describation of office assistance
- job duties and responsibilities of an office boy
- job responsibilities office boy
Filed in: Office Job Description