Office Manager Job Description
The Office Manager job requires a person to ensure smooth operation in an organization. They have to solve various issues and listen to the problems of the staff. They have to plan and manage office procedures, functions, and resources to make business performance easy and smooth. They manage staff and assign them duties.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Assigning and managing office, clerical, and management tasks and obligations among the workplace personnel.
- Evaluating and handling personnel performance, selecting and selecting workplace personnel.
- Coordinating workplace personnel activities and assigning resources to make sure optimum performance and to enable task performance.
- Providing on the job role exercising, organizing exercising and positioning of new workplace members.
- Monitoring and establishing techniques for workplace documentation and make sure the privacy and security of data.
- Designing and employing processing techniques to make sure that processing techniques are correctly maintained.
- Preparing functional daily activities and reports to make sure optimum performance.
- Designing and employing workplace techniques and policies.
- Analyzing, tracking inner processes, tracking and keeping workplace supplies online inventory.
- Preparing time sheets, controlling correspondences, and upgrading business subscriptions.
- Reviewing and issuing workplace supplies, handling customer complaints and queries.
- Executing policy and step-by-step changes to develop and improve functional performance.
- Maintaining a safe working environment, coaching, correcting personnel and handling inner personnel relations.
- Liaising with other groups, agencies, and organizations.
Skills and Specifications -
• Knowledge of accounting, management and data control techniques and methods.
• Knowledge of office techniques and methods.
• Knowledge of control and business concepts.
• Good issue analysis, evaluation and communication abilities.
• Judgment, troubleshooting, and decision-making abilities.
• Excellent planning, time and work management.
Education and Qualifications -
- A Degree in business or management
- Work experience in administration duties
Filed in: Office Job Description