Personal Assistant (PA) Job Description
A Personal Individual Assistant’s job requires working carefully with directorial personnel or senior management to provide management or office support services to run a company successfully. The key liability of a personal assistant is to execute and synchronize the management actions of the office and store, recover, and incorporate data for distribution to customers and personnel. In the absence of the administrator, a PA has to deal with their work properly, so attention and privacy are a PA’s essential features.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attending phone calls and handling queries
- Maintaining and planning journal and preparing proper sessions and events.
- Dealing with inbound calling, mails, emails, and faxes, and taking minutes and dictation in events.
- Creating demonstrations, records, reports, and using digital design and pc posting software.
- Organizing events, attending them and guaranteeing that the administrator is well prepared for events.
- Making choices and determining work to other employees in the lack of administrator, and deputizing for the administrator.
- Conducting analysis and distributing information through phone, websites, email services, and e-mail.
- Maintaining and creating workplace systems, including processing, data control etc.
- Organizing and keeping electronic and paper files and handling tasks.
- Liaising with vendors, clients, and other personnel.
- Negotiating with companies, keeping and analyzing rented equipment, purchasing supplies.
- Providing positioning and training for new personnel, performing analysis on internet, operating, and trouble shooting new workplace technological innovation..
Skills and Specifications
- Proficient in typewriting and excellent at English sentence structure.
- Excellent cultural and customer support abilities.
- Must be sensible in interacting with people.
- Discretion, excellent verdict capability, convenient and flexible individual.
- Organizational abilities or control capability.
- Initiative and capability to operate independently.
Education and Qualifications
- A High school diploma with basic office skills.
- A Degree in any field
- Relevant training or certification in office administration is a plus
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Office Job Description