Auto Sales Job Profile and Description
Auto Sales is a specialized job of selling vehicles and assisting buyers in opting for an appropriate vehicle. Such jobs typically require an individual to work at a car lot or a showroom and go through an on the job training exercise. Automobiles are something, which evolves with time and technology hence it is essential for a candidate applying for an auto sales job to be dynamic and open to learning.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Networking and tapping potential buyers for sale of vehicles.
- Following up with an existing base of customers for sale of cars.
- Understanding the requirement of the customer and giving them vehicle options to choose from.
- Helping them with payment and finance options for purchasing a vehicle.
- Giving customers live product demonstrations, presentations and arranging for test drives of vehicles.
- Meeting assigned targets within the given period of time.
- Making market reports and customer feedback reports for monthly, quarterly and annual review and analysis procedures.
- Attending training for learning about new products and innovations of the company products.
Skills and Specifications
- Must possess good written and oral communication abilities.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to network with customers.
- Good time management skills with the aptitude of meeting all targets.
- Ability to work in a team and coordinate work functions.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in marketing, sales promotion, engineering or any other related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Post Graduate degree in sale or marketing administration or automobile engineering from a well known institution.