Auto Sales Manager Job Profile and Description
An Auto Sales Manager’s job is to primarily lead a team of sales representatives in a manner to achieve the objective and goals define by the company. The basic requirement of such jobs is to have a thorough understanding of the functioning and products of the automotive industry. Auto sales managers also require following all standard operating procedures for conducting all functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Leading a team of sale representatives and assigning them necessary tasks and targets.
- Managing large customer accounts and giving customers necessary demonstrations and presentations relating to the product.
- Organizing and developing sale strategies for the company.
- Conducting market service, collecting customer feedbacks and drafting necessary evaluation reports.
- Evaluating monthly sales figures and target achievements.
- Keeping track of all product launched and strategies of competitors.
- Assisting and giving necessary feedback in formulation of marketing plans and strategies.
- Conducting necessary job and product training activities for subordinates.
Skills and Specifications
- Must possess good written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent organizational skills and the ability to lead a team and keep them motivated in their work.
- Must possess the ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set targets.
- Must possess technical knowledge of the product and strong convincing powers to sell the product.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in management, sales, marketing, engineering or any other related discipline from an accredited college.
- Post Graduate degree in sales, marketing management, automobile engineering with about 2 – 3 years experience in auto sales management activities.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Retail Job Description