Auto Sales Representative Job Profile and Description
Auto Sales Representatives is a linking factor between the auto manufacturer and the buyer and, are typically required to work in car showrooms under the guidance and supervision of a sales manager. An individual for this profile also required undergoing industry training pertaining to the functioning and products of the industry and the showroom in particular.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with clients and assisting them with options for choosing an appropriate vehicle.
- Meeting all assigned targets within the given deadlines.
- Working in tandem with the standard operating procedures of the company.
- Following all orders as assigned by the sales manager.
- Following up with potential clients.
- Assisting in all transfer processes and other documentation of the vehicle.
- Organizing test drives for clients.
- Conducting market surveys and analysis of competitor products and strategies and making required reports.
- Attending training and new product demonstration meetings and camps.
- Coordinating work process with other team members and co – workers of the establishment.
Skills and Specifications
- Must possess good written and verbal communiqué aptitude.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and convincing skills for interacting with clients.
- Ability of meeting deadlines and achieving set sales targets and carrying out all other assigned orders is required.
- Must have sales knowhow of all the vehicles.
Education and Qualifications
- At least a bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in administration, sales, promotion, engineering or any other related discipline from an accredited institution.
- Post Graduate degree in sales, marketing administration, automobile engineering with about 2 – 3 years experience in the field of automobile product sales is always preferred.
Filed in: Retail Job Description