Vending Machine Attendant Job Profile and Description
The job of a Vending Machine Attendant requires swiftness, technical knowhow and the ability to deal with persons of all genres. Such jobs are mostly based out of shopping malls, offices, multiplexes, retail outlets, educational institutions and other such public places. An individual for this job can either be self employed and as well as recruited by a company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with the customers making a purchase and building cordial relations with them.
- Addressing customer queries regarding the beverages and edible products available in the vending machine and helping them make a choice.
- Assisting customers for procuring change for the vending machine.
- Ensuring that the quality of the products in the vending machine comply with the food safety norms and standards.
- Taking customer complaints, suggestion and recommendations and forwarding the same to the company.
- Overseeing the proper working of the vending machine and ensuring timely servicing of the same.
- Coordinating with food suppliers for replenishment of the machine stock.
- Keeping a daily track of the products in the vending machine, sales records and the revenue collected.
Skills and Specifications
- Good written as well as oral communication skills.
- Must have the technical knowhow of smoothly operating a vending machine and.
- Must have good interpersonal skills for interacting with clients and understanding their requirements.
- Basic knowledge about food safety standards and norms.
Education and Qualifications
- High School degree, diploma or a GED equivalent from an accredited college.
- Experience of 1 to 2 years in operating a vending machine.