College Education Sales Account Executive Job Profile and Description
There is huge competition among private colleges to attract students for admissions. It is not easy for any college to get a large number of students enrolling with them, so they employ dedicated staff to address this need – the ‘College Education Sales Account Executive’. This profile involves marketing and selling college education to the high school passing students by visiting high schools campuses and homes of the students.
College Education Sales Account Executive Duties and Responsibilities
- Visit schools and request permission from the authority to conduct college education briefings
- Distribute college catalogues to students and upload information on social networking sites
- Develop a promotion and sales program to attract high school students to attend a college seminar.
- Visit potential college pupil clients in their homes or schools to discuss their career opportunities
- Secure a copy of institution records of top 100 students to evaluate their respective profession possibilities in the college
- Assist students in going through college admissions
College Education Sales Account Executive Skills and Specifications
- Must have excellent communications skills to perform classroom lectures and presentations as well as public and excellent communication skills
- Must have complete knowledge about the college courses offered, facilities, teaching methods and professorial credentials, university regulations to satisfy students’ questions.
- Can work beyond regular working hours and can travel to target areas
College Education Sales Account Executive Education and Qualifications
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration etc.
- 3-5 years of work experience in sales in service industry is a plus
College Education Sales Account Executive Head Salary
The average annual salary for this position ranges from $36.800 to $52,400 it excludes sales commissions.