Display Coordinator Job Profile and Description
Display Coordinators are accountable for designing and implementing the display elements in department stores, shopping malls or boutique store windows, platforms, and merchandise shelf spaces. They help the store owner to plan and design the structural requirements for commercial set up.
Display Coordinator Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the shop keepers, supervisors and specialists to develop the screen components, including fixed materials, specialized magic and illumination as well as animatronics to boost the sales
- Supervise the work of builders, craftsmen, design developers, illumination and animatronics specialists in building the screen
- Create screen designs within accepted costs and area of the space
- Supervise the set up of the display area
Display Coordinator Skills and Specifications
- Excellent supervisory and planning as well as venture management techniques.
- Excellent written interaction skills in English
- Must be highly creative, with an understanding of marketing and marketing factors of product displays
- Must be regularly updated with popular styles in fashion and home furnishings
Display Coordinator Education and Qualifications
- A school qualification is en enough, but having a bachelor’s degree is preferred by most employers – Fine Artistry, Visual Artistry etc.
- Must have wide knowledge of various materials and information about equipments, basic development techniques, and set up
Display Coordinator Designer Salary
The average salary for this position is around $43,000.
Popular Job Description Search:
- display coordinator job description
- display job description
- sample of job discription of area coordinator
- fashion display coordinator job
- examples school display assistant job description
- display coordinator in school
- display coordinator wiki
- display coordinator school job description
- display coordinator resume example
- school display coordinator role
Filed in: Sales Job Description