Exchange sales job profile and description
This job position requires enormous amount of hard work – it involves interacting with various client groups. One is expected to have complete understanding of the products/services they are selling, and you should also understand the needs of a client.
Exchange sales duties and responsibilities
1. Planning sales meetings with clients
2. Come up wit excellent marketing strategies.
3. Dealing with client queries in a professional manner
Exchange sales skills and specifications
1. Must have remarkable negotiating abilities.
2. Should be able to connect with clients in different forum boards.
3. Complete knowledge of company products
Exchange sales education and qualification
A professional qualification in marketing along with an MBA degree is required for this position.
Exchange sales salary
The average salary for the position of an Exchange Sales specialist starts from $70,000.
Filed in: Sales Job Description