Export Sales Manager Job Profile and Description
The Export Sales Manager handles the sales part of a trading firm where export is the main source of sales. They manage a team of export sales account officers, sales agents, and brokers who dealing with overseas clients and working on sales leads for new export orders through their network.
Export Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
• Works without a fixed schedule with customers offshore from different time-zones,
• Supervise the groups of sales reps so each team can focus on customers from different time-zones
• Provide management with regularly sales performance reports with problem areas and superior sales.
• Provide strategies support to sales groups on the line to ensure they perform their responsibilities and obligations at their best with no justifications of failure
Export Sales Manager Skills and Specifications
- Must have excellent spoken and written skills
- Must have sufficient understanding of the nation’s export regulations and the import regulations of the business partners
- Must have powerful business, supervisory and managing abilities.
Export Sales Manager Education and Qualifications
- A BS degree in marketing course is basic
- 5-7 years of work experience in sales operations, preferably in export import operations
- A master’s degree is a plus
Export Sales Manager Salary
The average annual salary for this position ranges from $35,000 to $45,000, excluding sales commissions.