Franchise Sales Manager Job Profile and Description
This position involves handling the franchisee business of a company. Thee work with the established franchisees, promote sales and take orders. They are tasked with developing the business in the geographic regions with high market potential.
Franchise Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Endeavor to satisfy to surpass sales objectives for the period.
- Entertain and process franchising programs and ensure documented evidence of company and financial ability are in order for mature management approval
- Implement the franchising requirements and ties as designed by company development.
- Visit recommended series destinations and fulfill with potential franchisees to talk about lowest and non-negotiable managing requirements for their compliance
- Prepare the series agreements as designed by the franchising agreements manager.
- Observe versatile working hours to cover potential franchising market accessibility.
- Advice and assist effective series candidates in their company,,
Franchise Sales Manager Skills and Specification
- Must have high learning ability to process the particulars of the company at the shorted time possible.
- Must have fantastic diplomatic and powerful interaction, social and cultural skills.
- Must have excellent authority and managing skills
Franchise Sales Manager Education and Qualification
- A degree in business, overall costs, company or relevant areas is basic to the position
- A Master’s degree in business is an advantage
- 6-10 years of work experience in sales in a relevant profile is preferred
Franchise Sales Manager Job Salary
The average salary for this position ranges from $54,000 to $82,000.
Popular Job Description Search:
- franchise manager job description
- franchise sales manager job description
- franchise sales job description
- Franchise Sales Manager Description
Filed in: Sales Job Description