Market sales job profile and description
This position involves managing the communication of an organization with the market – working to improve the sales of the products of the company.
Market sales duties and responsibilities
1. Needs to come up with effective strategies for growing sales for the company.
2. Needs to work with other divisions to ensure that the customers are getting good service.
3. Needs to create representations to senior management about bottom line
Market sales skills and specifications
1. Should preferably have a marketing certification.
2. Should have an industry related certification.
3. An IT certification also helps
Market sales education and qualification
A degree in business is required with some IT specifications. The sales abilities are also required.
Market sales salary
The average salary for this job ranges from $100,000 to $200,000 per annum.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Sales Job Description