Merchandise Marker Job Description
This job profile involves responsibility of the collection and categorization of supplies and materials in the company. A Merchandise marker generally works at retail outlets, super markets or, at depots, and is managed by the Merchandise Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities -
o Sorting all the products and resources and, assigning appropriate brands for them.
o Ensuring the appropriate management of all products and resources.
o Assorting all products in appropriate order for billing or dispatch
o Looking out for any broken or unmatched products and, informing the same to the management
o Ensuring the appropriate storing of all products in the storage space facility.
o Keeping stock record of all the products and resources.
o Coordinating work features with the other business divisions.
o Completing all projects as allocated by the products manager
Skills and Specifications -
- Knowledge of storage space and safety techniques of managing products and operating in the factory.
- Should have excellent interaction abilities published as well as spoken and the understanding of using a bar value machine.
- Should have the skills of operating in a team and following purchases of the superiors.
- Should have excellent personal effective time management planning and the ability to satisfy necessary due dates..
Education and Qualifications
- A High school diploma
- A Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in retailing, merchandise management, warehousing or any other related field of study