Office sales job profile and description
The Office Sales job involves selling products to various clients. It deals with selling a niche product. It requires studying the products for selling.
Office sales duties and responsibilities
1. Needs to contact customers regularly in order to set up sales events.
2. Provide senior managers with reports related to your efficiency with regards to sales
3. May be given some supervisory tasks over a small group of staff.
Office sales skills and specifications
1. Ability to sell office products.
2. A good communicator.
3. Perform with minimum supervision
4. A tram player
Office sales education and qualification
This role requires a marketing certification related to the industry.
Office sales salary
The average salary for this position ranges from $70,000 to $120,000.
Filed in: Sales Job Description