Packaging Sales Manager Job Profile and Description
Every finished product needs good packaging to be presented in the market for the sale. Good quality packaging adds a sales appeal to any product. The product sales manager deals with this job and offers the services of their company to various types of businesses.
Packaging Sales Manager Duties and Responsibilities
- Observe working time and observe sales agents to make sure they perform their responsibilities and obligations in achieving the sales objectives
- Maintain a summation of product catalogues illustrating the various product packaging alternatives for various items across sectors allocated.
- Coordinate with corporate advertising agencies to make sure that the items in the catalogues can assist in the sales initiatives.
- Coordinate with the charges and costs area to ask for cost improvements based on rate flexibility to make sure ongoing patronage.
- Provide efficiency evaluation for revenue agents and recommend the shooting or special offers as the case may be.
- Summarize and present revenue efficiency compared to goals to mature control..
Packaging Sales Manager Skills and Specification
- Must have complete knowledge about product packaging alternatives that entice the industry and how they can boost items and services
- Must have powerful interaction and cultural skills
- Must have excellent organization, supervisory and managing skills with ability to perform outside of regular hours
Packaging Sales Manager Education and Qualification
- A degree in business
- A master’s degree in business control
- 4-7 years experience in selling, 2-3 years a as supervisor
Packaging Sales Manager Job Salary
The average annual salary for this position is about $68,000 annually.
Filed in: Sales Job Description