Parts Counter Clerk Job Profile and Description
This job profile carries the responsibility of performing with multitasking abilities to ensure smooth operations of a business. They undergo an on the job training prior actually working to get familiarized with the products and the business functions of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Interacting with clients, knowing their specifications and offering them with the best products
- Ensuring proper billing and receiving payments
- Attending telephonic enquires and offering important information to clients and taking orders
- Giving clients all information regarding the available products.
- Ensuring the appropriate storage space and stock of all parts.
- Keeping a record of the entire stock and confirming any loss of loss to the worried power.
- Ensuring the appropriate replenishment of stock and stock.
- Assisting in stuffing purchase purchases and other related information.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Should have the skills of working in a team and managing work with other divisions.
- Should have excellent time management skills and the ability to achieve the targets.
Education and Qualifications
- A High school diploma
- A Bachelor’s or an associate’s degree in retail, merchandise management, and stock management
- Work experience of 2 -3 years as a stock clerk.
Popular Job Description Search:
- parts counter clerk job description
- Parts Clerk Job Description
- parts counter job description
- resume counter parts salesman job description
- sales counter clerk job description
Filed in: Sales Job Description