Sales Executive Job Profile and Description
A Sales Executive’s job requires providing a wide range of organization products or solutions to clients in order to increase the profits of the company. Most sales professionals perform with Promotion Manager to build up new company, to prepare suggestions and estimates and to win contracts. Sales executives perform in sectors like software, financial solutions, consumer goods, and so on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying and developing contacts with clients proactively.
- Maintaining contacts with customers to advertise the sales and deliver a detailed account strategy.
- Responding to sales queries from new and current clients.
- Delivering demonstrations of the organization items at conventions, client websites and events.
- Meeting yearly sales goals and objectives.
- Installing and indicating software at client websites.
- Attending user get-togethers and trade events.
- Maintaining the company’s database with updated details
- Delivering platform presentations, guides, and placards at conventions.
- Producing monthly sales reports
- Testing new items to assist product development team
- Providing reports of clients and members to enhance item performing and the service delivery.
- Ensuring effective internal interaction within the Revenue, Promotion group and Customer Assistance and across the organization.
- Assisting to identify the possibilities for future items, and for progression and enhancement of current items.
- Motivating all sales reps to share relevant data about the market in assisting the ease of collection, recording, and use of information.
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing down sales.
- Monitoring and confirming the prospective collaborators and competition activities and determining company risks and possibilities..
Skills and Specifications
- Good interaction, writing and client support abilities.
- Excellent troubleshooting and business abilities.
- Able to connect complex details, with effective display abilities.
- Self-motivated and versatile to perform with minimal guidance.
- Excellent written and spoken interaction abilities.
- Good cultural and interaction abilities.
- Tenacious perform mind-set.
- Should be able to perform as a team member.
- Should have discussion abilities to deal with different kinds of customers.
- Able to meet due dates along with working under stress.
- Highly modern and practical.
- Capable of nimble cogitating to give quick and precise reaction to questions.
- Should be able to deal with different projects.
- Flexible to perform at any time.
- Willing to travel on consistent basis.
Education and Qualifications
- A Degree or equivalent in sales and marketing related field.
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Related work experience
Popular Job Description Search:
- sales executive job description sample
- job description of a sales executive
- sales executive description
Filed in: Sales Job Description