Sales Representative Job Profile and Description
Sales Representatives play an important role in the success of the company. The primary duty of a sales representative’s is to demonstrate the products & services of their company and, convince the purchasing agents and direct buyers to finalize a deal. They have to handle queries of the customers and, suggest clients the benefits of their products. They have to travel a lot to meet clients and potential buyers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Seeking out new possibilities constantly with both separate and chain records within founded region.
- Meet revenue goals allocated by Sales Manager.
- Supervising client records.
- Preparing a variety of revenue status reports that include action, follow-up, closings, and sticking with to goals.
- Handling customers as well as determining and solving their concerns.
- Communicating new products and services launches, reports, developments, or information gathered during field activity to appropriate personnel.
- Preparing daily activities and action programs to identify particular goals and list the customers contact numbers.
- Presenting and selling organization items to current and buyers.
- Follow up on recommendations and new leads resulting after area action.
- Developing and keeping the existing item understanding and revenue materials.
- Preparing suggestions, demonstrations, and revenue agreements.
- Establishing and keeping new and existing client relationships.
- Coordinating shipping programs and handling delivery of organization goods and solutions.
- Participating in promotion activities like industry events, workshops, and telephone selling activities.
- Managing account solutions through follow-up and quality checks.
- Developing and employing unique revenue activities in order to reduce stock.
- Coordinating with organization personnel to achieve the work necessary in closing up revenue.
- Provide training to new sales employees.
- Assisting in the performance of promotion programs of organization as necessary.
Skills and Specifications
- Pleasant individuality.
- Excellent client support abilities.
- Able to satisfy due dates and work under pressure.
- Excellent spoken and written interaction abilities.
- Positive individual and a hard worker.
- Able to build and deliver demonstrations.
- Excellent understanding of revenue promotion and advertising techniques.
- Able to create, write and modify consisting study materials.
- Good computer application abilities such as Microsoft Word, Exceed, PowerPoint etc.
- Able to convince buyers
- Willingness to travel a lot.
Education and Qualifications
- A Degree in sales and marketing related field.
- Work experience in sales related sales field.
Popular Job Description Search:
Filed in: Sales Job Description