Front Office Supervisor Job Profile and Description
The front office supervisor is the one who is responsible for the reception desk. He or she needs to fulfill the general administration duties. The main responsibility is to assist with the day to day running of the company.
Roles and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of a Front Office Supervisor are as follows:
- The main duty is to carry out the day to day administration of the front office.
- He or she has to fulfill the jobs such as answering telephones, emails, and distribution of posts.
- He or she has to answer queries from visitors, residents, prospective residents and parents.
- It will be the duty to refer them to contact points at which they can obtain further information.
- He or she has to maintain the coordination with the other departments regarding matters arising such as security of the building and finances.
- The duty includes compilation and reviewing of daily reports, logs and lists and of cashier and closing reports as well.
- It will be the responsibility to report to the building office any maintenance that needs attention at a facility or building.
- He or she has to work as an in charge of following through maintenance issues
- It will be the responsibility to assist with the duties of other departments that have limited staff.
- It will be the duty to supervise day to day running of the front office.
- He or she has to ensure that high standards are delivered to the guests.
- He or she has to make sure there is a speedy resolution to any problems that may arise.
Skills and Specifications
There are the required skills and specifications of a front office supervisor:
- He or she should have good organizational and communication both oral and written skills.
- He or she should be able to work well under pressure and independently and as part of a team.
- The person possesses supervisory skills in front office.
- He or she should be computer literate with adequate knowledge in Microsoft Office programs
Education and Qualifications
- The person should have a minimum degree in a relevant subject.
- It will be an added advantage for the person having 2-3 years of working experience in front desk supervision.
Popular Job Description Search:
- front office supervisor job description
- front desk supervisor job description
- front office job description
- front office supervisor duties
- job description of front office supervisor
- front office supervisor
- duties and responsibilities of front office supervisor
- job description front office supervisor
- front desk manager job description sample
- front office supervisor responsibilities