Student Caller Job Description and Profile
Every institution has a student caller, who has the duty of meeting and informing about the latest news related to the institution to institution’s alumni, well-wishers etc. These professionals help in making the institution reach its aimed goals and objectives and also promotes the welfare of the institution’s students. Their presence is meant to help both the institutions and the future of the students studying in the institution.
Student Caller Duties and Responsibilities
- Conveying the positive impression of the institutions to the alumni, friends and all.
- Demonstrating commitment to charitable works and communicating the institutions’ activities, aims, activities, accomplishments etc to the outsiders.
- Handling each and every phone call with sensitivity, tactfulness and friendliness.
- Upgrading the details accurately and confidentially keeping with the Data Protection Act in order to maintain future correspondence.
- Carrying out regular duties and meeting both daily and monthly team targets in order to meet the requirements.
- Adhering to the employment expectations, ensuring the performance standards by visiting the employees in order to keep the performance level high.
- Developing the techniques needed for improving the efficiency of the working abilities.
- Dealing with the objections and developing the organization and style of the calls as that instructed in the training.
- Working closely and effectively with the team members.
- Collaborating with the Student Calling Team for the proper development of the assigned projects and trying to reach the desired results.
Student Caller Education, Training and Qualifications
A bachelor’s degree in any subject would be sufficient to work in this sector but then Call Training is imperative. Any record of having worked with charitable organizations can be of added advantage since a lot of institutions look for a background in social work.
Student Caller Degrees, Courses & Certification
However, formal degree on this vocation is not available, attending training in Database and Caller training methods can be of huge help. Internships are imperative in order to grasp the intricacies of this job.
Student Caller Skills and Specifications
- Excellent communication and strong presentation skills.
- Competent IT skills.
- Negotiation skills.
- Ability to work under stress.
- Ability to work with electronic database.
- Enthusiastic and eager to work.
- Ability to work closely with the team.
Student Caller Job Salary/Wage
The average salary of a student caller is $9 per hour. However, this salary might vary from one employer to another