Diesel Mechanic Job Profile and Description
A Diesel Technician is a concentrated and experienced mechanic chosen for servicing diesel engines and autos. Production units, vehicle repair facilities and many other markets regarding heavy machinery usually enroll professionals of such style. Candidates of such profile additionally call for being effectively versed by having the business procedure and protection facet of diesel engines and their technology.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Routine servicing in addition to overhauling of all diesel engines.
- Inspecting the motors and also identifying malfunctions.
- Switching out engine aspects as well as appropriately putting together the same.
- Preserving records of servicing and also motor fixes.
- Examining electrical processes and transmission parts in addition to guaranteing the effortless purposes of the same.
- Leading a team of subordinates in addition to entrusting important jobs to them.
- Adhering to all stated industry security procedures and also requirements of performing.
- Carrying out training activities for subordinates.
- Sustaining inventory of free components in addition to placing required orders.
- Ensuring the appropriate management of all examining and patch devices.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have exceptional created as well as spoken connection talents.
- Capacity to identify particular malfunctions in the equipments.
- Sound understanding of using all replacement tools, equipments as well as examining machinery.
- Capability to lead and also encourage a team of subordinates.
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree or diploma in electrical, mechanical or automotive engineering or any other related field
- Post Graduate degree or a diploma in automobile, mechanical, electrical engineering or any other related field with 2 – 3 years of work experience as a diesel mechanic.
Filed in: Technician Job Description