Electronics Systems Technician Job Description and Profile
The job of an Electronics Systems Technician involves setting up, maintaining, as well as repairing an assortment of sound, movie and many other kinds of electronic equipment and tools. He carries out many other relevant jobs and activities when needed. It does not require having a license.
Duties and Specifications
- The electronics systems specialist maintains, fixes and installs video, audio, digital and various other electrical devices such as TV sets, closed circuit TV systems, monitors, video clip studio tools and also equipment, video recording machines, CCD video cameras, paging techniques, intercom device techniques, public address systems and also electrical command processes.
- Make regular exams and also troubleshooting of defective digital types of hardware as well as wiring by having the use of volt meter, oscilloscope, ohmmeter, waveform monitors, vector reaches, as well as template dynamos with countless other testing materials and devices.
- Determines and purchases any element that is required in the repair of defective equipments.
- Adapts existing electronic as well as electric powered materials as well as devices to customized demands.
- Adjusts hardware correctly to profit from many effective operation.
- Maintains records of carried out and achieved jobs which include creation as well as upkeep of any type of systems paperwork.
Skills and Specifications
- Capability to study and understand electrical and also digital schematic illustrations and diagrams.
- Must recognize precisely how to set up, patch and also maintain a range of electrical and digital types of hardware.
- Should know how to evaluate defects and perform appropriate activities.
- Be able to productively use devices and also testing gadgets as well as devices in the patch of electric and electronic devices.
- Should know precisely how to climb up ladders and also poles up to fifty feet height
- Need to work in confined locations.
- Be able to operate harmoniously as well as effectively with other people.
Education and Qualifications
- A High School Diploma.
- Work experience of 2 years in repair, testing and maintenance of video and audio systems equipments.
- A valid Driver’s License (Class C).
Filed in: Technician Job Description