Electronics Technician Job Profile and Description
The major part of an Electronics Technician is to service, uphold and mend digital industrial devices. An individual in this position has to be effectively versed with all industrial safety regulations of business operations. These professionals are needed to undertake trainings as well as abide by all standard operating procedures of the establishment. An Electronics Technician is typically required to operate under the direction of a supervisor or manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Making sure the effortless functioning of all electronic machinery as well as hardware like laptops, laptop computers, ink-jet printers etc.
- Performing normal solutions and also inspections and for identifying the effortless capability of the equipments.
- Restoring, formatting and also refurbishing all malfunctions in the hardware as well as changing necessary parts.
- Performing all tasks as designated by the supervising authority.
- Submitting upkeep, product and also exam reports to the supervising manager.
- Filling order forms for positioning purchases for electronic additional aspects.
- Keeping a logbook document of all electronic patch as well as upkeep job that have definitely been carried out.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have impressive written and verbal correspondence abilities.
- Ability to locate digital defects and also restore the identical instantly.
- Capability to efficiently use digital mend devices and testers.
- Capability to adequately take care of time and finish all undertakings as assigned by the manager
Education and Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree or diploma in electronic engineering or any other related field
- Post Graduate degree or diploma in electronic engineering with about 2 – 3 years work experience as an electronic technician.