Environmental Health Technician Job Description and Profile
Under supervision, the job of an Environmental Health Technician involves carrying out water assessment and sampling at areas that are subject to green protection and health regulations. They distribute essential data and also provide grounds on health guidelines and procedures to everyone. The environment health specialist assists for preparing ecological studies and records.
Duties and Specifications
- Conducts regular collection of industrial, home, ocean and also creek water samples.
- Shields compiled samples from any type of kind of contaminants by carrying them with the use of suitable processes within particular time periods.
- Maintains and preserves records of samples.
- Performs remarks and maintains files of the bodily qualities of ocean and also regional watershed problems.
- Records and also documents any complaint and also keeps as well as sustains all documents of investigative actions.
- Delivers reports to Environmental Health and wellness supervisors and also police officers.
- Effectively corresponds all specific info as well as outcomes of samples research in both spoken as well as written manner
- Assists as well as works with the green first-rate in preparing any kind of all-encompassing arena reports, green studies along with public demonstrations.
- Organizes submits
Skills and Specifications
- Potential to individually operate as well as by having minimum or without immediate direction.
- Should realize precisely how to check out, comprehend and discuss vital ecological health regulations and procedures.
- Have to be able to safety work in different conditions.
- Need to understand exactly how to adhere to street guides.
- Can study and utilize appropriate sampling solutions.
- Has to maintain and preserve accurate files.
- Has to understand exactly how to communicate effectively with folks from all degrees.
- Be able to courteously connect with the public.
- Should understand how to utilize virtually any type of home computer hardware and additional peripheral devices.
Education and Qualifications
- A high school diploma or equivalent education that includes assignments in sciences such as biology, chemistry and physics.
- Professional experience of 1 year in the related field
- Must have basic record-keeping knowledge.