Equipment Control Specialist Job Profile and Description
The job of an Equipment Control Specialist is to fulfill the responsibility for managing all the electronic testing tools, inventory and spare components. Such professionals mainly work at production units. People for this position are answerable for the high quality and standards on electrical as well as digital equipment of the organization. They are needed to abide by standard operating procedures for all operations.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keeping an inventory record of all electrical and electronic products and, spare parts
- Coordinating by having the service unit for their conditions.
- Recording purchase order types and also completing additional records procedures for securing devices.
- Making sure that the equipment abides by all safeness standards as well as the high quality of the establishment.
- Mediating with devices suppliers for more desirable fees.
- Leading a group of subordinates as well as ensuring the proper handling as well as storage space of all equipment.
- Coordinating job abilities with many other business units.
Skills and Specifications
- Should have impressive written as well as verbal correspondence skills
- Understanding of the performance and handling of equipment and tools.
- Potential to effectively take care of time management and lead a group of subordinates.
- Understanding of security procedures and norms of equipment storage.
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree or diploma in engineering, administration or any other related field
- Post Graduate degree or diploma in electronic engineering, administration or any other related field and, work experience of 2 – 3 years.
Popular Job Description Search:
- equipment controller job description
- equioment control specialist job description
- job description of equipment controller Position
Filed in: Technician Job Description