Equipment Mechanic Job Description and Profile
Under direction, the job of an Equipment Mechanic requires the service and repair of various diesel-powered and petrol kind of equipment. They additionally carry out all other tasks as well as duties called for of him. This job deals with less complicated tasks and duties as compared with the Equipment Mechanic II.
Duties and Specifications
- Maintains substantial devices as well as motor vehicles in good working order via tuning of motor; checking of plugs, points, suppliers, condensers, brakes, problem of engine block as well as steering equipment.
- Normal upkeep and repair of new brakes, balancing of brakes and also balancing and also aligning of wheels.
- Executing normal as well as preventive services like lubricating equipments, changing oil and maintaining suitable fluid levels.
- Diagnoses intricate issues of lesser nature and carries out such jobs like fix of electrical as well as electronic processes and also overhauling of hydraulic processes.
- Performs painting and body work
- Carries out welding of cracked elements and also factors.
- Responds on time to virtually any emergency calls.
- Executes desired specialty mends and also service.
- Keeps tools and also hardware.
- Repairs equipment, repairing it to functioning condition.
- Maintains as well as preserves files of completed work and also endeavors.
Skills and Specifications
- Should know the methods in repair as well as maintenance of motor vehicles.
- Has to be familiar with devices and devices used in making repairs.
- Equipped to arrange and set up day-to-day activities.
- Ought to realize just how to give instructions in repair as well as maintenance techniques and hardware.
- Must be able to follow instructions.
- Can keep and keep documents.
- Have to known digital analysis devices as well as approaches.
- Have the ability to discover in using automated recordkeeping system.
Education and Qualifications
- A High School Diploma
- Work experience of 1 year performing regular preventive maintenance as well as routine repairs on heavy equipments and motor vehicles
- Possession of valid Driver’s License (Class C type).