Mechanics Helper Job Description
A Mechanics Helper usually functions in an automobile manufacturing unit, service centers, or plants and supports the repairman in all day-to-day features. Such individuals are provided an on the job training to get familiarized with the quality requirements and many other working processes of an establishment. However, this is an entry-level position, talent; knowledge and technical knowhow are basic conditions for a job of this category.
Duties and Responsibilities –
- Checking out auto engines, equipment devices as well as many other processes to identify any defects or losses.
- Fixing, servicing and refurbishing motors, equipment as well as devices.
- Observing basic operating processes of the establishment.
- Abiding by market laws and also security conventions for performing all work refines.
- Performing all tasks as assigned by the head mechanic within the pointed out time limitation.
- Examining the motors and also machinery and ascertaining that they satisfy field standards.
- Appropriately managing as well as using all screening devices and patch hardware.
- Reporting losses and technical defects to the head mechanic.
- Coordinating job methods with fellow laborers of the association.
Skills and Specifications –
- Should have good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to identify technical impediments, and defects and, correct them
- Good understanding of field and operations safety standards
- Ability to manage time and complete all jobs
Education and Qualifications –
- A High school diploma or a GED equivalent qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree or diploma in mechanical or automotive engineering or any other related field of study.
Popular Job Description Search:
- mechanic helper job description
- auto mechanic helper job description
- auto shop helper job description
- mechanics helper job description
- helper mechanic job description
- mechanics helper discription
- Mechanical Helper Job Description
- job descriptions for mechanic helpers
- job description for mechanics helper
- equipment shop helper job description
Filed in: Technician Job Description