Packaging Line Mechanic Job Description
Packaging Line Mechanic mainly performs in large producing units and is responsible to optimize the production and also packing of goods by making sure the seamless performance of all equipments. Such people should have a solid understanding of all protection norms and following field benchmarks of working. Packaging Line Mechanics operate under the assistance of a supervisor and also call for operating in transformations.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Making sure quick production as well as packing of items in a facility.
- Looking over the equipment to identify the correct capability of the exact same.
- Carrying out routine replacement, product and upkeep tasks on the production machinery.
- Adequately dealing with patch as well as examining tools and additional hardware.
- Fulfilling all corporate procedures and also the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) while carrying out jobs
- Reporting damages and other defects to the supervising authority.
- Acquiring suggestions from the development division concerning the functioning of the machinery.
- Synchronizing repairs and maintenance procedures with the development division in a manner in which the development output and also packing is least affected..
Skills and Specifications -
- Must have superb written and spoken communication abilities.
- Capability to efficiently take care of time and comply with all specified deadlines.
- Should have the possibility of operating in a group and efficiently managing deadlines.
Education and Qualifications -
- A High School diploma or a GED equivalent qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree in mechanical, electrical engineering, or any other related discipline
- Work experience of 2 – 3 years as a Packaging Line Mechanic.
Filed in: Technician Job Description