PC Technician Job Description and Profile
COMPUTER Technician’s profile requires supporting and keeping in-house computers, and peripherals. This profession involves diagnosing, installing, repairing, upgrading, and upholding all equipments and devices while assuring best workstation performance. Most professionals may additionally troubleshoot complications in well-timed and specific trend. They also offer help and end user instructions where necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing, configuring, screening, sustaining, observing, and troubleshooting end used networked peripheral devices, workstation hardware, and networking hardware items.
- Liaising with, and supporting and training the staff and end customers on computer related concerns.
- Working with end users for recognizing and providing necessary Computer services
- Carrying out on-site analysis and resolution of complex computer problems for numerous end customers, and also implementing and advising restorative equipment solutions.
- Establishing as well as maintaining a stock of keyboards, disk drives, ink-jet printers, modems, code readers, monitors, and also other peripheral devices.
- Receiving and answering inbound phone calls, e-mails, or pages pertaining to hardware as well as PC complications.
- Supporting in keeping, preparing, as well as siding with processes for reporting, statistically checking, as well as logging COMPUTER performance.
- Monitoring and testing PC performance as well as delivering COMPUTER performance records as well as statistics.
- Constructing, examining, and also installing personalized settings according to numerous running systems and also systems.
- Carrying out investigation on different products of laptop in support of its development as well as procurement energies.
- Readying records on examples of hardware fix, installation, breakdown, and also removal.
- Looking at and recommending equipments items for computers
Skills and Specifications
- Should have thorough knowledge of Windows/Exchange/Linux servers.
- Capability to arrange, organize and execute jobs efficiently.
- Capacity to work on your own under fast paced intense afflictions.
- Should have the ability to liaise efficaciously with all users
- Ability to reason-out and also analyze logical measures.
Education and Qualifications
- Associate degree in Computers field
- Certification in PC technology
Popular Job Description Search:
- computer technician job description example
- pc technician job description sample
- computer technician sample job description
- computer technician job description associate degree
- sample job description of computer technician
- sample job description for computer technician
- networked peripheral examples
- job description sample for computer technician 2012
- computer tecnician job description sample
- computer technicianjob description