Quick Lane Technician Job Profile and Description
A Quick Lane Technician is also known as ‘service specialist’ and they generally work at an automobile servicing facility. These professionals are mainly liable for the service and routine upkeep of automobiles and also making sure satisfaction of customers. They are required to work under the guidance of a supervising business manager and observe all standard operations of the business.
Duties and Responsibilities -
- Analysis and overhauling of vehicles in the facility.
- Communicating with customers to understand and solve the matters concerning their vehicles.
- Maintaining and sustaining the safety standards of the establishment.
- Satisfying all automobile security norms and procedures while carrying out repairs operations.
- Estimating the charge and also time for mending the automobiles.
- Exam propelling autos to make sure that they are working seamlessly.
- Effectively taking care of time and meeting all specified target dates and targets.
- Effectively coordinating work with fellow employees and other divisions.
- Keeping all upkeep files in a maintenance check piece.
- Accomplishing all many other tasks as designated by the monitoring boss..
Skills and Specifications -
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to interact with customers.
- Ability to manage time and meet all specified deadlines.
- Sound understanding of changing engine oils and vehicle overhauling procedures.
Education and Qualifications -
- High School diploma or a GED equivalent qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or an associate’s degree in mechanical engineering, or any other related discipline
- Work experience of 2 – 3 years as a Quick Lane Technician.
Popular Job Description Search:
- lane technical job description
- quick lane tech job description
- quick lane technician job responsiblities
- student lane technician job description
Filed in: Technician Job Description